Terms of Sale
1. About REN
REN Ltd is the supplier of the goods and our registered address is Union House, 182-194 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH. Company registration number: 03332668. VAT registration number GB202 017 086.
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Site under English law you must: (a) be aged 18 or older; and (b) register on the Site; and (c) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
The prices indicated for products available via the Site are all inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.
4. Product Information
We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Though we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
Only one promotional code can be applied per order. Discount codes do not apply to kits and bundles. Discount codes may have exclusions.
Free gift with purchase can be selected in the cart and cannot be added after checkout or placing the order. The gift with purchase is eligible after any discounts are applied.
6. Reselling of products
The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms of Sale.
7. Online Orders
When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You place your order request for goods from the Site by clicking on the Complete Order button at the end of the online order process. When you have placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit/debit card. This is not an order acceptance from REN Ltd Online.
Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
If you require a VAT invoice, please contact us at +44 (0)20 7724 2900. If you require any further information regarding your order(s) please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 7724 2900 (opening hours 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, 9:30am - 1:00pm Friday).
Only one offer or discount code can be used per item, order and customer. Our online offers cannot be used in conjunction under any circumstance.
You may pay using credit/debit card, PayPal, AmazonPay, ApplePay or Klarna. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
9. Title to Goods
We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until they have been delivered to you. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any payment for the goods to you.
10. Risk of Loss
Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
We will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. We do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
The next day delivery option excludes bank holidays.
12. Acceptance of Goods
Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 800 112 4339 (open 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com.
If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Service on +44 (0) 800 112 4339 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from REN Ltd shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
• Pay Later
• Pay Later in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
17. New Product Competition Feb 2024 UK
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. This promotion is open to the UK bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- The opening date for entries is 3pm GMT on 19/02/2024 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 4PM GMT on 29/02/2024 . Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per email address. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No purchase necessary. To enter, You need to sign up to our newsletter and answer the question to be in with a chance of winning. You don't need to answer correctly to win.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- The prize is as described in the competition announcement and is subject to availability. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win 1 free product. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the closing date . The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification . If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s(s’) details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to New Product Competition Feb 2024 UK within ten weeks after the closing date.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- General Conditions:
- REN reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition at any time without prior notice.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- REN reserves the right to disqualify any entries that are deemed to be inappropriate, offensive, or fraudulent.
- REN shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Promoter and Data Controller 182-194 Union St, London SE1 0LH (please do not send entries to this address).